Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Averi has finally arrived!







I am sooo behind on my posts and it is probably because life has been so crazy. Suni was put on bed rest a few weeks before Averi arrived and we are happy to say everything turned out ok. I'm not sure how Suni did it emotionally and physically but she did and we are so excited that finally Averi was able to come home and join their cute little family. And as selfish as this sounds we are happy that Livvi can start going back over to "Nunny's" house when I go to work. I'm telling you it really threw Livvi off not being able to go to "Nunny's" for about two months boy was she rotten during that time. Her first day back she sobbed when she had to leave, I have a feeling she is spoiled rotten with lots of love and attention. I feel so bad I don't have any pictures of Averi but here is Abby and Gracie Nov 21, 2010 the morning Suni went in to have her c-section. They were so excited they could hardly stand it! They are goin to be the best BIG sisters ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment