Tuesday, November 9, 2010






Phil and I just got back from such a fun trip in Cancun, I love that place! Chips, guacamole, diet coke, a beautiful beach and finally a good, healthy husband...what more could a girl ask for! Phil started to get board but I came across "Cowboy Swagger" a book that was laying on an empty book case so I thought I'd give it a try! We did a lot of nothing but we had so much fun! For those of you that are afraid of Mexico I must say they were overly nice every where we went, we loved it! Thanks to my sweet Mom Livvi didn’t even know we were gone! She fell in love with “Butter” my moms dog named Cooper!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like SUCH a fun trip!! & you are looking especially hot, if I may say so!! So glad you guys are doing good... we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, glad you had a great time! You look HOT......I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes my heart so happy to see the two of you so happy together. : ) Smooches - Momasita

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post warms my heart... glad you guys had a great, relaxing time! It looks beautiful there! I may be hitting that up sometime soon.. with or without company! heehee...

    ReplyDelete