Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Grana's Christmas Party





Every year Grana plans a Christmas party for the entire family and we had so much fun this year, it's so cute to see all the cousins play. We had Mexican food catered which was so yum and lots of fun activities for the kids. I know Grana Great looks forward to this every year. She is so thoughtful and loves to be around all her grand kids. She is so kind to get each and every kid a gift for Christmas (I don't know how she does it) and I just hope she knows how much we love her. Now, I should know how old she is but I'm not exact, I think 83...what 83yo lets their grandson push them across a gym floor on this scooter. She is full of life and has more energy than I do! Grana thanks for such a great party!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking my girls that was so nice especially since they were drama!!

    ReplyDelete