Wednesday, August 17, 2011

school & texting



Off to school Livvi went today, "pack pack" in all! As I was unbuckling her she says, "see ya mom" oh this girl is growing up too fast. She goes every Wednesday for a couple of hours. A few things we hope she learns is to play nice with others, manners, colors, letters, songs and I'm sure soo much more. I'm excited because I think Liv was able to get such a great teacher so it will be exciting to watch her learn and grow.

So I text Phil after I dropped Liv off and this is how our conversation went, it melted my heart:

Me: Just dropped Liv off at school, kinda sad!!! She did good!

Phil: Good! I am proud of her. Don't you just love her so much. I have been thinking a lot about how I love this age and don't want it to pass because we will look back before long and miss it when she is Abby's age (8yo). I know she's rotten but I still just love how she is learning so much and curious about everything and still has that innocent sweetness about her, you know. I love our little family and that we have a new little baby coming :) Thanks for everything ure going through to have our family babe.

Liv is soo lucky to have a daddy that just adores her and I sure feel lucky to have him by my side!

2 comments:

  1. Liv looks so cute and she is growing up too fast... dang it! What a sweet text Phil is such a good dad!!

    ReplyDelete