Wednesday, August 17, 2011

girls night out









We had one fun girls night out! I had Abby and Gracie over before they started school this week so we could have one big party and boy did we party! I don't think there is anything sweeter than hearing three little girls giggle over the most silliest things. I feel like Livvi is so lucky to have them, it's almost like they are all sisters. Liv has been going to Suni's since she was 12 weeks old, three days a week and it has been such a blessing, she has gotten so much love from them they just adore her. Between swimming, getting pedicures, eating out, having ice cream, watching movies and a little coloring these sweet girls wore me out! I sure love that I get to be their Aunt!

Oh and can I just say the LOOKS I get when I go into public with these cute girls, three girls and one soon on the way...people look at me like I'm crazy it's soo funny! It was even worse one night when I had Averi to add to the bunch, I just know people wanted to offer free birth control to me! ha!

4 comments:

  1. aww.. what sweet little cousins! And I love the school pics and text from Phil. It's soooo true. Those little toddler days are gone in a flash! Hope you are hanging in there! You're almost done... can't wait to meet him! :) And oh.... that look everyone was giving you that night.... yaaaa.... I got that everyday! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! You sure spoil my girls they are lucky to have you!! It is so sweet how much those three girls love each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun that she gets to be so close to her cousins. I wished Makayla could live closer to her cousins!! ps: just came across your blog so cute! add me to your list cuz i just added you to mine =)

    ReplyDelete