Friday, June 10, 2011

Two Handsome Cowboys




I went home for a week and I just loved it! I love driving over the hill and seeing the place where I grew up, especially in the summer because everything is so green and beautiful. I feel like it's a little piece of heaven that I get to call HOME! My parents take such pride, work so hard and it shows. Saul has been working for our family for about 20 years and it feels like he is apart of our family, he always works so hard. I was watching him and my dad plant the garden and I was thinking, "these may be the most handsome cowboys I know!". They sure work hard so our family can have fresh produce through out the year, so the cows and horses can be fed and the land can be irrigated and I'm sure...sooo much more! Thanks Saul for all you do for our family.

2 comments:

  1. Dad is such a hard worker!! Glad you had a fun visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it just make you want to move home? Jace has a little mexican that works for him and we just love him. I want to just carry him around in my pocket - he is so sweet and the best help. And I know what websites you should look at for your nursery....www.ohdeedoh.com and www.houzz.com. I loved doing my boys nurseries and rooms. Way funner than a girl's room.....every one is the same. Pink! Congrats on the baby. I'm feeling super sad you have to be that pregnant in that heat....another reason to come home. ;)

    ReplyDelete