Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HELP

I need help! I have a sweet baby boy coming in 13 weeks and I still can't figure out what is cute and what my style is when it comes to BOYS. I want this sweet, simple, possibly vintage looking nursery with simple baby colors but to be honest...I don't even know what that means. I have no vision. What I do have is a white crib with a splash of pink on it and a pink chandelier. Its sad because I keep saying "it's just a boy and it doesn't really matter" but I would like to do a little something, nothing over the top. Doesn't it stink being the second child? I would know I am a second child! Just kidding mom! So...if you have any ideas or any great blogs or websites I should check out or if you just feel like coming over and doing it for me, that's okay too!

No comments:

Post a Comment