Wednesday, May 4, 2011

summer




Summer is finally here or at least it feels like it anyway! I envision our summers going a little like this...eating popsicles, laying out by the pool, taking naps and maybe eating another popsicle. Livvi is excited to say that she is going to be a "BIG SISTER" come the first of September and she is always pointing to my tummy showing me where baby brother is. Yes a BOY! I was freaking out a little when we found out it was a boy but it has grown on us and we are sooo excited. Pictures...that is not necessary or at least until baby boy arrives. Take my word for it or just ask Phil, I'm grouchy, very out spoken, the house is a wreck and I'm not getting a lot done these days! This time around has been a lot harder but will be sooo worth it in the end!

5 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy for you, Kati! I'm also SO sorry you'll be pregnant all summer! But at least you have your lovely pool to live in durring your last miserable month! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes by quickly & please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you (even if it's running to teh store for more popsicles because I know how hard it is to get dressed & go anywhere where you're near the end)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay how exciting! i am due with my second boy in august. boys really are so much fun. you don't have the cutesie bows and ribbon and all that but they are the sweetest little things. i hope all goes well and i'm pretty sure i take the cake on the grouchy issue. i'm a total b!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart Liv's smile in the second pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Livi is so darn cute. Congrats on baby # 2. Boys are fun too. I feel your pain being prego during the summer. I had two of those. Otter pops were my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! His bday will be so close to Kaner's!!! :)

    ReplyDelete