Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just the 3 of US






Our family...mainly me I'm sure LOVES Mexico! Phil took a guy golfing last month and he offered us his condo in Rocky Point for free, how nice is that! We were so excited to do a family trip where is was cheap, relaxing and so much fun! Livvi got to see the ocean for the first time and didn't appreciate getting her "hands dirty" when she was making pizza's and cakes in the sand. She loved getting to swim all day for four days. I swear this girl never stopped, I'm sure she jumped in the pool at least a thousand times! This is probably our last trip with just the three of us...we made so many great memories!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was such a fun trip! I'm jealous :) I definately need a trip to Mexico soon! I love Livvi's cute smile in that top picture & her sun kissed legs... you guys are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete