Saturday, January 2, 2010





Livvi and I had such a great time in Show Low over Christmas! It was so fun to be around family and friends and just take a break from all the worries of life and enjoy a week of hanging out and not worrying about what to do and where to be. Livvi LOVED all the attention she was getting. What a joy she has been in my life, I am so thankful to be her mom and get the opportunity to watch her grow! I am so thankful for my sweet sweet parents and all they do for us and such GREAT siblings! I wish we could all get together more often. 2009 was a blessing because Livvi came into our lives but I sure am hoping to put this year behind and have a fresh start for 2010!

3 comments:

  1. I love that top picture of you & Livvi... SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love a new year, already I'm feeling my own "fresh start" coming on, cleaning, setting goals... Love, love, love it :) Enjoy your baby girl! She is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know we are the best!! Love all your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete