Monday, December 28, 2009


Livvi has been standing for the past month, she is getting so good at it. Over Christmas week she had so many people cheering for her every time she would stand that I think it has helped her to stand longer. She can stand for about 20 seconds now and she just LOVES the attention she gets when she does it. The other night she stood up and me, Casi and my mom started clapping for her so she started clapping and turning her head to she could look at all of us...it was the cutest thing!

2 comments:

  1. I was so impressed with her being able to stand on her own! Hopefully, she gave Roman a few tips :). It was so good to see you guys- Livvi is SO adorable & you look awesome, too! Let's do lunch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got caught up on your blog today, adorable pics girl! she is so stinkin cute, I am dying. Plus what great little outfits. I wish we lived closer we would have such fun with our girly girls. One day I will get all caught up on my blog. btw you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete