Sunday, October 18, 2009


So I have to admit that I am having a hard time with how fast Livvi is growing up! The other day someone asked me how old she was and I lied, I know that is horrible but for some reason I just couldn't say 7 months, that just sounds way to old! But what a fun stage she is at, she is pulling herself up, crawling and sitting up...this girl is always on the go! The other day I heard her crying so I went up stairs and it was the cutest thing ever...her little head was peeking over the crib, as frustrating as it is I just think it is so cute! I just love this girl so much, she is just so happy and sweet pretty much all of the time. She is so curious and is always checking people out. She can really stare you down if you have white hair, she prefers that you keep your distance! Its sad and funny all at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. She is SO cute! I love the expression on her face in this one :). That is funny that she stares down old people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute!! She is on the go now. It is sooo SAD how fast they grow up, it actually make my stomach hurt every time I think about it (Mark thinks I am weird every time I say that)!! You are sure blessed with this sweet baby!!

    ReplyDelete