Sunday, October 18, 2009


I don't know why it took us so long to get Livvi a highchair but we finally did and now I am wishing we would of done that so much sooner! She just loves to sit there and make a mess. Its so fun to see her really focus on grabbing her food and trying SO hard to get it in her mouth. She is so not into her veggies and that makes me sad because I worked so hard on making my own baby food so it would be all natural but she loves apple sauce, peaches, puffs, licorice (oh what a mess), gummy worms and I'm sure all the candy in the world if I would give it to her! Its so fun to see the look on her face when she gets a taste of sugar!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable and yes she does like to make a mess while sitting in her fancy chair!! I want to see a better pic of that outfit!

    ReplyDelete