Saturday, March 21, 2009


We got Livvi's pictures taken when she was ten days old and she was perfect through the entire thing. We were able to move her in different positions, change her outfits and bows and she slept through the entire thing! We were hoping to get a few with her eyes open but she pretty much sleeps most of the time unless she is hungry. I would love to post all the pictures cause they are all my favorite but I thought I better not! She sure has been such a sweet joy, I feel so blessed! There truly is no greater love than a mothers love. Its amazing how it immediately comes over you when you hear their first sweet cry.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm excited you started a blog!! Livvi is SUCH a sweet, beautiful little girl- I'm so happy for you guys!! Her pictures turned out darling!

    ReplyDelete