Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our lil Livvi Grace is finally here

So everyone has been telling me...now that I have become a mom I need to start blogging! Well I guess I will give it a shot! I'm not very good on the computer, poor Phil is always helping me. Anways I was induced on Feb 28 and tried so hard to have her come naturally for 50 hours but who's counting...right?!? I guess us Seymore girls are meant to have c-sections! And boy am I glad that I did! It has been such an easy recovery, I can't believe how good I have been feeling! I guess when you have such a sweet lil girl to wake up to, crying or no crying it makes all the aches and pains go away. She finally came on March 2, 2009 at 10:36am. She weighed 7.86lbs and was 20in long. What an amazing experience! I feel so blessed to be able to be a mom, it has been the sweetest thing I have ever experienced! Phil has been such a good daddy, I always knew he would be. I took a total of 14 weeks off and I can't believe how fast it's going by, the thought of going back to work makes me so sad! So I'm trying to enjoy every second I have! My family has been so sweet and helpful, I couldn't of done it with out them! I've got a great mom and two wonderful sisters that are amazing parents that I can turn to for advice, so thanks you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment