Friday, August 13, 2010






WOW…I must say my 30th Birthday ROCKED! Every year I always think I should have a birthday WEEK not a birthday day! So I usually remind Phil about a month out that it’s coming up just so he can start planning! Well I must say I totally had a birthday week. Phil took Livvi and I to the Westin and we had so much fun swimming and hanging out. He took me to my FAVORITE place to eat White Chocolate Grill and I must say WCG + Livvi= Disaster but we still had a good time hanging out as a family! Then when we got back I started packing for my surprise trip with my mom and sisters. Off we went to San Fran for three nights and we loved it! The shopping was AMAZING and such a great place to people watch. I swear I could fly out once a year just to shop at the FIVE level Nordstrom’s along with so many other stores. Such a great time being with my mom and sisters and no kids. We laughed, did a lot of eating but defiantly did enough walking that it didn’t matter what we ate, shopped and saw a lot of neat stuff! Thanks everyone for making my 30th the best!

3 comments:

  1. Aww... looks like so much fun!! Glad everyone made it special for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a good birthday- You are such a sweet, kind, genuine friend!! Hopefully we'll get to hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was my all-time favorite trip! SO so much fun!

    ReplyDelete