Friday, November 13, 2009

ORIGINS face products, this did AMAZING things to my skin when I was pregnant, I swear by this stuff! The guy at Chandler Mall rocks, he really knows his stuff! Its expensive but each products last around 6 months!
MAC LIP GLOSS

My REPORT boots, Love them!!!



The CLARISONIC, honestly if you could ask for one thing for Christmas it should be this...I love it!



Where would I be with out my I PHONE and all the great APPS...oh wait I dont get service but I get internet! I do love it though!
. . .
. .
.
SO MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your list!! I could not live a day without my Mac lip gloss and diet coke!! Good job on your photography skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You punk I was so getting you the orange bottle of origins for Christmas....now your getting nothin!!

    ReplyDelete