Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Livvi and I had such a good day today. I have had the past two days off and we haven't done anything but hang out. It's kinda nice not to always be loading her in car and feeling like we are always on the go. Sometime I feel like that's all we do and I feel so guilty, like I am missing out and not giving her enough attention. We all know she is getting plenty of attention, especially from her sweet cousins Abby and Gracie. Livvi goes to Sunis house two times a week while I work, it is so nice to have family! She couldn't be in a better home and they just adore her over there! Thanks Suni for all you do! Today Livvi fed herself the bottle, to be honest I was a little sad. I felt like gosh she doesn't even need me to feed her anymore! (Dang it I went to put the pic of Livvi feeding herself and I downloaded them but I can't find it and it deleted it off my camera, o'well!) I seriously always have computer issues!

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute & is growing up so fast! I love the pictures of her in the little yellow dress... so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kati,
    i have to tell you that i found your blog off of suni's and have been dropping by. your baby is adorable. all of you girls have the cutest kids! i hope you don't mind if i drop in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can tell you are such a great mom! It's so cute to see you with all the mommy worries, aren't they so fun! Just the fact that you are shows your doing a great job! She is as sweet as can be. I love her accesories too, just like mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie,
    I saw your blog through Ashleigh's. Your little Livvi is so dang adorable. Such a sweetie. I love her blessing dress. That is awesome that it was yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Sunni's post about your sweet Livvi and had to stop by. She is a doll. She is such a good mix of you both. Are you guys doing good?

    ReplyDelete