Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summer is here...



So for Mothers Day, Phil surprised me with a 2 night stay in Scottsdale. We had so much fun! Livvi got to go swimming for the first time and she LOVED it! I was worried if 10 weeks was too young to be swimming but I figured we better try it...I was so excited to see if she going to like it or not. I know she likes her tubbies so I figured she would like it! The water was a little cold, so at first she gave us a few funny faces but once she got used to it she was full of smiles! We went again today at Suni's pool and still no cries...so I think we are going to have a swimmer on our hands!

1 comment:

  1. How fun for you guys! Livvi looks so cute in her little swim suit! We'll have to take our babies swimming together sometime :D!!

    ReplyDelete