Monday, April 27, 2009

Our First Trip to Show Low



Livvi and I went to Show Low a couple weeks ago and had such a good time!I was wondering how Livvi would do with the drive and she was perfect, she never made a peep the entire drive. I can't believe how good of a baby she is, she is just so sweet! It was so fun to go home and just hang out with my parents, Sean & Mel and Casi and the boys! Dax had his first birthday and he was too cute, he just loved his cake! He is the sweetest little boy! While we were up there Livvi rolled over...twice for the firt time @ 7 weeks! She was on her tummy and rolled to her back, I couldn't believe it! It's always nice to go home, everytime I go up there I wonder why we don't go more often! Thanks mom and dad, there's no place like home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment